Our client has a great opportunity for a hard-working Trade Counter & Workshop Operator to join their friendly team.
Workshop OperativeAshton, Preston, PR2 1EQFull Time, Permanent£20,800 per year basic + Achievable Bonuses40 hrs per week, 09:00 - 17:00Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Our client specialises in the providing quality trade supplies in large and small quantities for all their customers' DIY needs. They've earned their reputation as a top supplier by going out of their way to provide truly exceptional service to their customers.Currently, they are looking for a Trade Counter & Workshop Operative to embody their values of outstanding quality and customer service as part of their small and friendly team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assembling packs of small hardware parts
- Manning the trade counter for customer collections
- Using a stock control system
- Picking and packing items for dispatch
- Tagging incoming items
- General cleaning and maintenance of workshop
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of the fastener industry would be an advantage but is not essential
- Applicants must be able to perform some lifting up to 25kg
- Applicants must have a friendly, helpful and willing attitude and be able to work well as part of a team
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Flexi time available
- Uniform provided
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Warehouse Operative, Picker Packer, Picker, Packer, Stockroom Clerk, Stockroom, Storeroom, Stockroom Operative