Ralph Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting exclusively for a Warehouse Supervisor. The opportunity is to work for a well established, growing business based in the Accrington & Burnley areas.
Our client is a progressive, forward thinking and supportive business - growing from strength to strength this role would suit someone who is a true people person with the ability identify needs and ensure performance by motivating and leading a team in a proactive and approachable way.
- Lead, motivate and develop team members across the department including conducting training, staff performance reviews, informal grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that high standards of productivity, accuracy, housekeeping and health and safety are maintained
- Manage an area of workflow within the Warehouse to ensure that all KPIs are achieved in line with organisational requirements
- Deliver on the job training and contribute to individual development plans to ensure that all employees' relevant needs are identified and are trained to the required standard
- Ensure the quantity work output is being managed in order to meet customer expectation
- Ensure that safe systems of work are applied in accordance with Health & Safety legislation
- Previous supervisory experience would be ideal.
- Have a background in working in a warehousing environment
- A good understanding and experience of warehouse practices and systems of work
- Experience of coaching, guiding, or training others
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Pro-active with a positive mind-set and 'can do' attitude
- Organised and drives a clean and safe working environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to motivate and inspire others
- Resilient & calm when under pressure
- Able to balance conflicting priorities and manage time well
40 hours per week Monday - Friday with some flexibility during peak times.
- Customer Satisfaction Bonus (Up to £300 per quarter)
- 32 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Staff product discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free hot drinks
- Free parking
- Company Sick Pay (for eligible employees)
- Two company social events a year
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
To confirm, the services advertised by Ralph Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency. We continually strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client's companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website. Where you will also find links to our Privacy Policies.
By submitting your details you are consenting to Ralph Recruitment Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Ralph Recruitment Ltd to seek employment on your behalf. You are consenting to your details being forwarded to clients and to giving your consent to your personal data being stored on a database and to use in order to secure employment.Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 21 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for working with Ralph Recruitment!
Please contact Louisa Ellis for further details.