Our Client is looking to hire a Virgin Money Host, Scarborough.
It's an exciting time to be joining them as they transform their team into one that is ready to meet the challenges of the future, setting them up to support their ambition to disrupt the status quo and turn traditional banking on its head. They're on the lookout for like-minded individuals and innovators to help drive their strategy forward. They're also transforming how they work, offering their colleagues more choice, control and flexibility to live and work how they choose.
Here's what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)?
- Up to five extra paid well-being days per year?
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!
Their VM Hosts are the face of them and have a crucial role to play, delivering a heartfelt service to their customers daily. Their fabulous Scarborough Store has an opportunity in their team so if you have a genuine passion for helping others and ready to make a real difference then they could be what you're looking for!
Here's what you'll be doing
- Welcoming their lovely customers to the Store.
- Helping their customers use digital services, educating them to understand the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process.
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking.
- Having great conversations to understand customer needs and desires then using your knowledge of their products and services to find the best solution.
- Working with awesome colleagues across their Stores and offices so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice.
- You'll be an ambassador for them, showcasing the amazing work they do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community.
To be successful you'll need to bring
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers.
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to their customers.
- Great communication skills with a natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities.
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way.
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up and coming technology news.
It would be amazing if you have the following but it's not essential
- Some financial services experience.
- Knowledge of banking products.
Inclusion at them
Inclusion is at the heart of everything they do here at them. It's good for you, it's good for them and it's amazing for their customers. They know that great minds don't think alike, so they rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best they can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? They'd love to hear from you so get in touch with their friendly team.
Now the legal bit
If they offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks they need to complete before you can start with them. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.