Our mission is simple to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job - and it's our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require a Violence Reduction Network Administrator to cover an existing workload within a major police force, based in Preston.
This is an interim position for 3-6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- To provide logistical and admin support with development, implementation and maintenance of the IT systems that supports Trauma Informed Lancashire and the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network.
- To be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of the IT systems that supports the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network including its workforce development and website functions.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- Experience of analysing and resolving problems on computer application systems and associated software.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows current operating systems - and applications.
- Experience of inputting, updating and maintaining computerised and manual filing / recording systems.
- Experience of updating websites once shown the products.
- Experience working in partnership with other departments and agencies.
- Experience of dealing with people in difficult, sometimes confrontational circumstances.
- Experience of communicating across a wide spectrum of people both individuals and in groups.
- Experience of delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience of interrogating computer systems to produce reports and management information.
- Experience of working on own initiative, investigating problems, developing solutions and taking appropriate timely action to resolve them.
- Experience of writing complex reports with analytical content.
- Experience of presenting complex issues to diverse audiences.
- Experience of developing, using and supporting information systems used by third parties.
This role offers a competitive salary of £12.52 per hour PAYE (Umbrella rate available) and you'll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks and police vetting.
Please apply now and join us in loving Mondays!