New $5000 Hiring Bonus! Starting wage $20.66/HR
Now Hiring Full-Time Transit Drivers!
Paid Training -- Great Benefits
Walk-ins are welcome at 811 S. Sherman St. Longmont, CO 80501 Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
First Transit Bus Drivers provide transportation via RTD within our local communities. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving - come work for us!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- NEW $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!!*
- $20.66/HR Starting Wage
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Paid CDL training
- Full-time Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
Come drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 19 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.