Full-time (8.30am - 5.30pm M-Thu, 8am - 5pm Fri)
Up to £24,000 DOE
Impact Recruitment are looking for a Training Coordinator for our client based in Irthlingborough. This role is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and supporting training needs for key clients. This is an excellent opportunity for customer-focused candidates seeking an opportunity which offers training, mentoring, development, and superb career progression.
If you have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service, and thrive in a varied and exciting role, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Training Coordinator:
- Act as a point of contact for training enquiries and booking requests from key customers.
- Deal with queries via telephone and email, providing a professional and helpful response within SLAs.
- Provide advice and guidance on industry certification and training opportunities.
- Help secure repeat and expansion business by providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support your line manager in delivering SLAs and KPIs, and the wider Customer Service team with ad hoc duties as needed.
- Promote company initiatives and customer development activities where appropriate.
- Occasional travel depending on client needs - conducting meetings and support any additional requirements.
Key experience and skills required for the Training Coordinator:
- Experience providing excellent customer service (B2B highly desirable)
- Outstanding people skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work on own initiative according to deadlines and set KPIs.
- Superb time management skills and organisation.
- Excellent IT proficiency: specifically, use of MS Office and any internal systems or databases
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
All responses will be managed in accordance with GDPR.