Trainee Offensive Security EngineerRemote UK Wide £40K
Are you the of curious type of passionate techie / hacker who loves scoping out vulnerabilities and solving complex problems? Maybe you love pentesting, but want the chance to dive even deeper? Have you been elbows deep in tech as a hobbyist for a while? Maybe your eyes on a future career as a pentester?
This is an excellent role with a world-renowned cyber security company, who are looking for the next generation of offensive security professionals, to get right into the exciting stuff. Performing penetration tests, exploiting 0day vulnerabilities in systems, without the typical boring aspects of writing LONG reports.
If you are the best in your academic class, hands on with multiple coding languages and love challenging yourself on hack the box, then this is the role for you!
Why this role would be great for you:
- Fully remote (UK, with none of the usual consulting travel associated with pentest
- Amazing training and development
- Work alongside brilliant cyber security professionals
- Work with the latest technologies
- The opportunity to really get your hands dirty!
This would be the perfect role for someone who just absolutely loves security. The type of person who would be hacking and solving problems just for fun even if it wasn't your job! If your kind of hobbies are exploiting boxes on HTB and creating complex codes for fun, then we would love to speak to you.
Some things we would love to see on your CV:
- A degree in Computer Science / Sofrware Development (or similar discipline) - bonus points for a Masters!
- Hands on with multiple coding languages. (Maybe a well populated Github, and lots of experiments to share)
- Experience with Linux, ideally with Kali
- Very active on Hack The Box, Try Hack Me, or similar hands-on learning platforms
- Generally comfortable with a range of technical tools, concepts, and being a little out of your depth.
- A real interest in all things cyber security, and passion to learn more!
- OSCP or related certs are a bonus!
- Great oral/written communication skills.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.