Trainee laminator required in Staverton, paying £9.50ph, Monday to Friday day shift, 40 hours per week, overtime available, no experience required, full training provided with permanent contract after completing 12 weeks.
While working alongside an experienced laminator, you will gain all the skills required to succeed in the job role. Once fully trained you will be responsible for: Preparing moulds ready for gel, Application of gel coat, performing a range of laminating processes which may include wet-lay, infusion, vac-bagging, prepare moulds, Use of hand tools, Identify laminating defects and quality checking. This role will allow you to gain experience and valuable hand work skills.To be Successful:
All Pertemps candidates benefits from:
- Good Reliability & Timekeeping.
- Good communication skills and a good level of English.
- Positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed and desire to learn a new skill.
- Happy to work Monday to Friday 0700 starts - 40 hours per week.
- Ability to work with solvents and glues whilst wearing the correct PPE.
- You will need to attend a formal interview with the client as part of the selection process.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday for more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER . Online registration available.
- Full laminator training will be provided by the employer.
- Ongoing work Monday to Friday.
- Temporary to permanent contract.
- On the 94-bus route and free on-site staff parking.
- Rate of pay is £9.50 per hour + bonuses.
- Rate increase once fully trained - can take 6 months.