Technical TrainerFull Time, PermanentPeterborough£36,000 Plus Overtime
In a nutshell Our client is a global leader of manufacturing bespoke and intelligent solutions. Their products are sold all over the world with a huge presence in the UK. Established in the late 1800's, they are at the leading edge of creating innovative solutions for their customers all over the world.
Working within an established team you will play a pivotal role in providing technical product training for employees or customers to ensure all are appropriately trained in-line with their development plans or business needs.
What's involved for the Technical Trainer
- Provide technical / engineering training to support staff and customers
- Develop and conduct the programme of training for employees or customers
- Liaise with the Management Team to determine training objectives.
- Create high quality training material, including PowerPoint Presentations, written handouts, e-Learning courses
- Schedule training sessions on the operation, programming, maintenance and repair of all machinery and equipment
- Ensure that a record or training is maintained and annually reviewed, and that certificates are issues promptly following all training events.
- To organise external training for engineers
What you'll need
- Training / Trainer experience
- Engineering background preferred but not essential
- Ability to interpret technical information
- Microsoft Office experience especially PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
Benefits for the Technical Trainer include:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent office working environment
- Company pension
- 24 days + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- Life Insurance
- Health shield scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Career development courses
This is a Full time, permanent Technical Trainer role, working Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 5pm with a 4pm finish on Friday,
Should you be interested in this position then please apply within.
Applications from outside the UK will not be considered.
3Sixty Resourcing Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel across the UK.We have a wealth of experience operating in the permanent, temporary and contract industry. We take pride in providing the best customer journey for our clients and candidates covering the following areas: Office, Engineering, Technical, Manufacturing & Construction.