As the country's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers
is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Over 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long-term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.We are seeking Part Time Store Associates for our Camarillo Premium Outlets location
The Store Associate
maximizes stores sales through effective selling, service and thorough product knowledge. By putting the customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting passion, this position creates a legendary experience that encourages the customer to establish a long relationship with the company. Additionally, individuals in this role contribute to the successful and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative effort.
Responsibilities of the Store Associate
- Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
- Engage customers to the advantages of opening and utilizing the Brooks Brothers credit card.
- Engage customers using a variety of tools such as Thank You cards and clienteling to promote customer relationships
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Mandarin/ Cantonese proficiency preferred but not required
- Exceptional communication skills.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks BrothersWe are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
We Value and Respect Each Other by Providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Brooks Brothers is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.