Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
This role is focused on developing and executing marketing programs that support the firms business and revenue goals for the State and Local Government segment. The person in this role will support a variety of external and internal programs across multiple disciplines including social media, website content creation and management, client focused events, thought leadership creation, and partnerships with an emphasis on executing state and local government campaigns, account-based marketing, and digital marketing. Critical to the role are a proven track record in project management, communication, and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be proactive, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities. This individual must be able to work independently and take ownership of various cross-segment go-to-market initiatives and operations.
We are looking for a marketing professional with strong organizational skills, experience with lead generation and nurturing campaigns, outstanding customer service skills, who is enthusiastic, and detail oriented to:
- Develop, execute, and support integrated state and local government marketing campaigns and programs that generate and nurture leads and drive sales for the segment
- Develop and edit content and employ best practices across digital marketing and social media channels
- Manage segment specific content updates on the firms internal and external websites (including writing and editing content)
- Manage third party vendor and industry organization relationships
- Planning and execution of sponsored industry conferences and client events
- Proactively collect, track, and report marketing program ROI
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- 7+ years marketing and communications experience in a mix of either a professional services or consulting
- State and local government marketing experience preferred
- Consulting firm experience in preferred
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel expertise preferred
- Experience building and executing G2M, multi-channel, multi-touch, market focused campaigns and marketing programs
- Demand generation experience and program management skills
- Subject matter expertise in digital marketing and social media
- Outstanding writing and editing skills with the ability to adapt communications to different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with various levels of management
- The ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is necessary, and accountability is expected
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and make decisions independently
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret campaign and other metrics to shape decisions made from the data and report RO
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Experience with Sitecore content management, Sprout Social, Dynamics CRM, and LinkedIn preferred
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Must be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours.
This position is open to candidates virtually from Eastern and Central time zones.
Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
Compensation may vary based on education, skills, experience and location. Selected candidate must be local and able to work from one of the following offices: Tysons, VA (HQ); Washington DC; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Huntsville, AL as needed. Client meetings may be required in-person.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program