Are you ready to join a growing company in a fast-paced environment? Our talented team works to ensure the compliance of our company's many licensees through the planning and execution of the annual audit plan. The Staff Auditor I reports to the Manager of Internal Audit and performs the planning and execution of compliance and operational audits. Our staff receives focused career pathing and development opportunities, as well as the following:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attractive Salaries and Bonuses
- Hybrid Schedule/Flexible Time Off - employees have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending time working remotely and time in the office. Employees and managers can determine what works best for them, with flexibility available based on business needs and individual circumstance
- Outstanding Culture - supportive, training/mentoring environment offering work/life balance, with frequent team building and volunteerism events
- Benefits - Medical, dental and vision upon hire, as well as 401(k) with company match
- Working for a Highly Awarded Company - Caesars Entertainment is the proud recipient of over 100 awards, recognitions and certifications for various facets of its commitment to, and progress in, policies regarding its employees, guests, communities and the environment
- Employee perks including daily employee dining, and restaurant/retail/show discounts and offers
- Assist in performing compliance and operational audits of business operations at various Caesars' properties, based in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Assist in examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls
- Assess compliance with regulatory requirements
- Identify and document business processes and controls in accordance with established department standards
- Contribute to a strong relationship with property mid-management and staff
- Assist in presenting verbal and written results of audit activities with various levels of management and staff
- Must be eligible for occupational (gaming) licensing in New Jersey.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of management
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards, and familiarity with various computer systems and applications, including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment
- Must always conduct themselves in a positive, credible, ethical manner
- Able to work in a team environment
Four-year degree in accounting, finance, hotel administration, or in any business-related field from an accredited college or university, or any other four-year degree with CPA, CIA, CFE or CMA certification, preferred. OTHER:
Periodic travel of approximately 10%
within New Jersey may be required.Note:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. ". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, the Staff Auditor I is responsible for performing or assisting in the planning and execution of compliance and operational audits. This individual regularly interacts with mid-level management to discuss issues and recommends improved business practices.