At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If youre passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to be part of the Information Security organization to work with a small team of architects/engineers focused on implementing and utilizing scalable security solutions aligned with Broadridge products. This role requires a strong understanding of Security, Risk, and Compliance and an ability to work closely with agile product teams and enterprise technology SME groups, to serve a diverse set of product and client needs. This Senior SME will support and further our mission of providing real-time security assurance and protection for our data and technology hosted on the cloud.
- Serves as a Security SME for the implementation and operation of cloud security controls within private and public cloud environments
- Evaluate new security technologies for cloud environments, streamlining processes and improving automation
- Integrate automated and repeatable security controls into the DevOps pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Demonstrates effective risk management skills to include appropriately identifying and mitigating security weaknesses in cloud resources as needed
- Provide SME input into cloud security policies, standards, practices, and procedures as part of the corporate security governance program
- Lead continuous improvement of cloud security, including applicable improvements and remediation, and publish relevant metrics
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working as a cloud security engineer or similar role leading the development and implementation of cloud security controls
- 10+ years of shown success in network, application, or infrastructure security
- Fluency in one or more programming or scripting languages
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required for this role.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to communicate complex security concepts to diverse audiences
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines to perform automated security testing
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK
- AWS Certification
Salary Range: $165,000 to $180,000 Annual
Please visit for more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.
LI-NO1 LI-Remote Disability Assistance
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here () to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .