Key role in boutique IT strategy and CIO advisory consultancy for IT management consultant Senior Manager or Director
- An award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy, helping to empower IT leaders to drive innovation and accelerate change
- Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services
- Capability across IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation.
- Across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
- They facilitate and lead strategic IT change programmes, helping organisations to become more agile, collaborative and adaptable.
- They partner with client companies to achieve sustainable value from their IT investments, often focused on the adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Exceptional career prospects as evidenced by fast progression/promotion and low attrition
Continued growth and client demand means they are seeking to recruit a senior IT management consultant excited by the opportunity to make an impact in a small fast pace firm:
- To lead sales, bids, proposals and client business development and to support or manage one or more key accounts owning day-to-day aspects of the relationship, developing business within the account and managing overall client satisfaction and profitability, acting as a trusted advisor
- With c70% utilisation target to lead and deliver complex or multiple client assignments with a high commercial impact, technical complexity or strategy focus
- To manage teams on projects and at more senior levels lead larger management consultancy assignments
- Provide cutting edge advice and guidance across several of the following: IT Strategy, Digital Transformation, Security, Business Architecture, Commercial Management, Data Analytics, IT Operating Model, Service Integration & Operational Excellence, IT Sourcing, Technology & Architecture, Transition and Transformation
- Exceptional team spirit and open, inclusive culture evidenced by low staff turnover
- Experienced and high calibre colleagues
- Established client base and exciting projects
- Innovative and cutting edge thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in a fast-growing organisation
- Fast track career growth
- Will have worked as a senior IT Management Consultant in an established CIO advisory management consultancy practice or the strategic IT consulting part of a major IT services firm.
- Experience in consultancy sales and business development
- Able to build a coherent and executable case for change and communicate this with confidence to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/verticals
- Able to promote digital acceleration in Cloud, Customer Channels and Data, Cost Optimisation and End User Solutions
- Experienced in Technology and Transformation roadmap development including business case benefits definition and realisation
- Knowledge of sourcing drivers such as build versus buy and cloud versus traditional etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Location and mobility:
Head Office is in The City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You need to be willing to visit the London office and client site as required.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £100,000 - c£110,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and are based in the UK
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: RE-6082-SB