Market-leading award-winning FinTech has an opportunity for a Senior Implementation Consultant. The main function of the role is to lead requirements gathering, data quality testing, the configuration of the SaaS platform, and client UAT. An outstanding opportunity to develop your skills and career prospects.
Primary responsibilities as Senior Implementation Consultant
- Lead elicitation of requirements and record in BRDs for sign-off
- Create epics and user stories from client business requirements
- Data specification mapping and checks
- Manage SaaS configuration and integration and integrity testing
- Act as liaison between the client and internal teams
- Identify process improvements
- Mentor and train junior implementation consultants
Required skills and experience for Senior Implementation Consultant
- Fintech or Technology business experience
- Proven experience leading the delivery of complex technical projects
- Agile and Waterfall delivery experience
- Conversant with technologies, such as APIs, PGP, SSO etc.
- Able to analyse and work with large data sets
- Experienced in process evaluation and improvement
What's on offer for the Senior Implementation Consultant
- A cloud-based market-leading FinTech with an enviable reputation for innovation, market position, and growth
- Work with innovative products and learn new skills
- Generous remuneration and impressive earning potential through the discretionary bonus
- Join top talent from the banking, fin-tech and financial services markets
- Career progression
£65K plus discretionary bonus, pension, and other benefits. Hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Currently two days a week on-site in Central London.
If you are a proven Business Analyst or Technology Implementation Manager, please send me your CV for immediate consideration. Thank you.