Senior ICT Engineer/Designer Preston Up to £44k Your new companyA Public Sector organisation based in Lancashire (Rated one of the best places to live!)Your new roleWe are looking for Senior IT Engineers/Designers to take the lead in designing and delivering solutions within high priority areas of our Business and Enterprise Applications team. There are 4 posts across the following solutions and applications:
- Education Management and Youth Justice
- Adult and Children's Social Care
- Asset Management/Growth Environment and Transport
- Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) and Cloud Applications
The successful candidate will provide a mixture of both functional and technical application management expertise and will be able to effectively understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions.What you'll need to succeed
- Significant functional and/or technical design experience within the advertised areas.
- Knowledge of ITIL, TOGAF and/or ISO27001
- A minimum of 3 years design, system analysis, programming or technical support experience
- The ability to mentor less experienced IT Engineers
What you'll get in returnHybrid working opportunitiesUp to 31 days annual leave The ability to purchase an additional 20 daysEight bank holidays and two further additional days over the Christmas and New Year periodGenerous pension schemeTraining and Development opportunitiesWhat you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.