- Permanent opportunity for a full stack developer
- Base salary £50,000 - £100,000
- Hybrid remote working model with offices across the UK
- To apply please email??or call
?WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting a permanent full stack developer for a prestigious client to work on a portfolio of projects by working with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities; due to the nature of the client you must be able to obtain SC security clearance.?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We are looking for someone to join the team and hit the ground running, with that in mind we are looking for someone with digital customer experience to be an active member of our agile development team. We are looking for someone who can collaborate with other senior developers and lead the progress and delivery of engaging web, mobile and tablet experiences. This client offers a great base salary and career progression opportunities.
THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE .
- SC Clearance is preferred but not essential
- Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches
- Experience using one or more serverless frameworks such as AWS Amplify, AWS Lambada, Google Cloud Functions etc.
- Strong experience of web standards
- Experience of continuous integration / DevOps
- Show an understanding of Progressive Web App development approaches
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Experience of Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development
TO BE CONSIDERED .
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Christine Campbell.?I look forward to hearing from you.