A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and confident Senior EA to support two C-Suite Executives in a global leading Tech company, based in central London.
An opportunity to provide first class diary management, international travel arrangements and complex meeting schedules for the Group CCO and Chief of Staff of this fast paced and innovative growing Tech business.
As a credible and experienced C-Suite EA, you will bring with you in-depth experience in managing multiple diaries, personalities, and workloads, and be a true team player, ready to help out and muck in with the other EA's when necessary to get the job done.
Your best attributes:
- Unflappable, calm, open and honest
- Strong EA experience, used to supporting 2 or more C-Suite Executives ideally with Sales, Marketing or Commercial Operations in a "start-up" environment.
- Super organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working with a proactive and positive "can-do" attitude
- Understanding of the need to collaborate with other EA's across the business.
- Ability to tackle problems with solutions, remaining calm throughout.
This role will see you providing EA support to two C-suite level Execs within the business covering;
- Complex diary management
- UK & Global travel arrangements
- Take minutes in meetings and follow up actions
- Organise both on-site and off-site events for C-Suite Execs and Directors.
- Successfully manage the priorities of these 2 key stakeholders and act as a key link with their teams of direct reports
- Create and implement processes for content and information flow to both Executives
So, what's in it for you?
You will be rewarded by working with a highly engaged team of forward-thinking people and play a key support part in the daily running and organisation of a dynamic global company with lots of exposure to key stakeholders, senior leaders and management teams. This is a role for a team player who truly thrives in a buzzing, fast paced environment, and with that you will enjoy and want to work in the office alongside your colleagues in modern relaxed style offices. There is also flexibility for hybrid working where appropriate in line with the remit and demands of the role.
All of the above together with a company annual performance bonus, flexible working hours and a really good wellbeing/health benefit package.
If you think this could be you and you are looking for your next challenge, apply now to be part of this companies continued journey of success.