GBR Recruitment Ltd are working with a major Data Solutions business recruiting for a highly experienced Senior Data Analyst who has a strong presence with major customers, a key player that is able to successful assist with Data Solution selling / solution integration / performance reviews & Data manipulation / analysis to benefit the end using high profile client/s.
This highly Analytical role involves a real client facing consultancy approach, reviewing the clients current data capture & data manipulation techniques / systems, exploring the client beliefs in terms of how they believe the current data capturing software solution is performing for them i.e. what added value it offers / ROI, then delving deeper into the Data dashboards / systems / Real Insights provided to the business, to then effectively advise the client on what is actually being achieved from an insights perspective with their current data tools & what benefits the current capture data Intel if anything is providing to them, if nothing at all or limited Intel / ROI then advising & guiding them on what is missing in the software / systems / process & providing them with a real tangible solution in order to help them continuously drive their business forward & to remain highly competitive in a highly saturated competitive market place. Promoting they work smarter & cuter as this is key for any business & this is where the Data Analyst comes in discovering a pattern / trend in the stored data as well as any relationship between variables that they may not of known previously existed to allow them to truly understand their business performance / product successes / potential seasonal uplifts.
This top end role is not overly technical it is more about being able to effectively liaise with major clients with the ability to persuade them on making the right decision in terms of their software's functionality / insights.
An Analysts Day to Day will involve:
- Achieve the conversion of large quantities of complex data streams into real insights to aid decision making.
- Unearthing incomplete data sets pin pointing data issues that effect the accuracy of analysis.
- Promote to the client the real understanding of the captured data looking at the whole data analytic circle.
- Produce effective data dashboard visualisations plus detailed reports of analytics's & business commentary.
- Utilising the domain-specific SQL language to stream processing of relational data stream management.
- Using Python for high-level / generalist programming to support structured functional programming.
- Working in partnership with all the companies relevant departments to drive real solutions for the client.
- Balance the Technical & Analytical demands with a real focus on client satisfaction & high end customer service.
- Working with Telecomms, Financial Organisations & Utilities providers delivering insightful data dashboards.
- Consulting the client on what good looks like (or even superb) in terms of added value data capture.
- Clear & Concise client data support with the client always in the loop in terms of data findings / potential CI.
- Account Manage allocated clients seeing the project/s through from start to finish (end to end solutions).
- Support & Train the more Junior Analysts to grow within their role plus to develop their careers further.
The Analysts Attributes:
- Ideally Degree Qualified or Time Served in a highly comparable Data Software / Analyst role.
- Must have both SQL & Python R programming skills plus vast experience in what can be achieved with these.
- Must have Superior Excel skills (Advanced using Macro's, V Look Up, Formulas & more).
- Strong Account Manager / Lead Analyst affective in liaising with major clients with a persuasive nature.
- Strong business negotiator who can convert clients to use the companies data solution offering.
- High level experience affective communicator used to dealing with C-Suite Executives (MD, CEO, CFO & more).
The clients Head Office is London based, however this fantastic opportunity allows for remote / hybrid working therefore the successful applicant can live anywhere in the UK as long as they are prepared to travel to London from time to time for project meetings etc. plus there will be travel to clients sites too as it is a client facing front line role.
Interviews are to take place Immediately, so don't miss out on joining this modern innovative client, apply today!