Senior Compliance Officer - Housing Association - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a housing association who are looking to appoint a Senior Compliance Officer on an initial temporary four month contract.
Senior Compliance Officer - Housing Association - About The Role:
- Monitor the delivery of services associated with managed heating networks (inc. energy supply), communal water distribution installations and ventilation systems. This includes the delivery of relevant contracts, ensuring full compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, and the implementation of an effective risk management approach to compliance within the Group.
Senior Compliance Officer - Housing Association - What You Need:
- Knowledge of effective management arrangements for heat networks and complex water distribution and ventilation systems within Social Housing, including government and industry guidance, British standards and building regulations
- Experience of successfully undertaking the role of competent person for compliance with legislative, regulatory or governance requirements and best practice.
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent in at least one of the following
- Gas Engineer & Gas Safe registered
- Level 4 Gas Safety Management in Social Housing and membership of Gas Safety Managers or equivalent
- Professional qualification in building safety/ Compliance or Asset Management (Lv4 diploma Asset Compliance)
- Degree in Building/construction/asset management
- Legionella Management C&G WH001/4 or P901
- Proven track record of managing and delivering effective servicing and maintenance contracts to a large and diverse portfolio of mix tenure properties
- Effective contract management skills including managing service and maintenance contracts
- Clear understanding of risk management and compliance