We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Chef to work for one of our clients, a leading educational institution based in Sturry, Canterbury.
In this role you would be working 40 hours per week, all year round, including some weekends.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £28,811.45 per annum.
As the Senior Chef your responsibilities would include:
- Assist in providing the highest possible food standards
- Ensure that all food is received, stored, cooked, and presented to the highest standard
- Assess and monitor the quality of food supplies
- Ensure that the use of correct food handling procedures is carried out in accordance with due diligence
- Work within a team in achieving the highest possible food presentation and standards for pupils, staff, sports teas, cake production, special functions, and lettings
- Monitor and record all food temperatures (hot/cold and chilled)
- Assist the management team in providing a first-class banqueting service for School and outside functions
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are followed within the kitchens (and dining room)
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and tidiness in catering and dining areas, periodic deep cleans; liaison with the EHO
- Assisting with stall appraisals
- Other duties as deemed reasonable
Experienced Chef,Person Specification:
- Enhanced DBS check required unless you have one on the update service
- Aware of safeguarding requirements and responsibilities
- Willing to attend training as required
- Able to work on occasion at the weekend
To find out more about the experienced Chef position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
?About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.