Highest paying agency roles I am working with a number of special schools in the Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall and Shropshire areas that are seeking short term and long-term cover staff - mentors, teaching assistants and teachers. SEN is a huge umbrella term and all the schools I work with vary hugely. Some require specialists who have worked in these types of settings before however schools that support more moderate learning difficulties are open to inviting staff that don't have that type of experience. I am seeking committed and hardworking staff that are able to commit to these children and the school for as long as they need them. A few of the roles that I have had registered in the last 24 hours:
- Large SEMH school seeking 4 learning support assistants
- Same SEMH school seeking 2 teaching specialists, ideally one primary and one secondary experienced
- Small complex needs school looking for 3 complex needs teaching assistants. To support all within their primary phase
- MLD school seeking a Maths teacher and a cover supervisor to support across the school
- Large 4-19 year school seeking a teacher to cover PPA across the school on a full time basis - must have SEN experience
If you're interested in securing work until at least Christmas, then please get in touch as time is truly of the essence.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.