CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR FRESH GRADUATES, ENTRY-LEVEL, and EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
Company Name: SecureCraft Asia
About the company
Founded in 2017, SecureCraft is a value-added security solutions distributor that believes in creating value among its customers' businesses. With a team of committed and skilled security professionals, solely focused on Information Security, SecureCraft fully understands the challenges that businesses are facing in today's information-driven world. Our vision is to be the preferred, best-of-breed cyber security and network performance, solutions distributor for end-to-end security products.
SecureCraft selectively partners with market-leading vendors who are established in their respective domains. Driven by their vision to be the preferred security solutions distributor in the region, they seek to help their customers mitigate information security risks, safeguard their business and ensure regulatory compliance.
SecureCraft works with delivery partners to provide end-to-end security expertise, solutions consultancy, information security planning, and delivery, implementation services, technical support, and training. The company strives to meet these needs using our sound technical and support structure to ensure the successful delivery of all projects.
What You Will Be Doing
Security Engineer is responsible to implement IT security solutions. Reporting to Post Sales Deployment Manager, this role manages project implementation activities following a customer sale. He must ensures customer implementations are completed on time and within budget, thereby realizing the firm's sales and profitability targets while meeting customer expectations for a successful implementation.
- Implement and integrate security products such as Firewalls, Domain Name Servers, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection, etc.
- Documentation for project requirements
- Provide after-sales support service and technical support
- Manage and follow the project implementation life cycle
- Deliver user training and knowledge transfer session
What you'll need
- At least Poly or A-Levels or equivalent.
- Good language and communication skills
- Must be a Singaporean or PR
- Fresh graduates in IT are welcome to apply
Nice to Have Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, firewall, switching, and routing
- Good knowledge of setting up Windows/Linux servers and VM
- Basic Salary
- Mobile Phone Claims
- Taxi or Grab claims
- Performance Indicators based Incentives
No working experience? No worries, as long as you have the BASIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE and right ATTITUDE and APTITUDE, we will train you and help you grow!