Secondary Computer Science Teacher full-time Doncaster role.
Are you a passionate, experienced or newly qualified ICT Teacher?
Do you encourage progression and have high expectations for all of your students?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in an OFSTED rated 'good' Secondary School as a Secondary Computer Science Teacher full-time Doncaster.
Academics are looking to appoint an dynamic and dedicated Secondary Computer Science Teacher full-time Doncaster who strives to make a difference to the lives of their students. The role is a full-time temporary vacancy to start in September for the new academic year, ending after 1 term in December 2022.
The school has a strong ethos centered on their dedication to excellence. They strive to create an inspiring learning environment which, in-turn, create highly motivated pupils who flourish and aim to maximise learning opportunities through the use of high-quality teaching and a broad, enriching curriculum. The school also places a high importance on equipping all their students with both the qualifications and skills they need to be successful, resilient and active members of society and the right candidate will have high expectations of all of their students regardless of academic ability.
What we offer:
- Industry leading rates of pay (£130-£180 p.d. including holiday pay)
- A great pension scheme
- Immediate start in September
- A local, supportive team - your own dedicated consultant and point of contact here at Academics Ltd.
- Education and training provided where needed - refresher courses in safeguarding and prevent training to name a few
- Refer a friend loyalty schemes
- 5 Google reviews - check out our feedback!
Secondary Computer Science Teacher full-time Doncaster Requirements:
- Experience of working in a classroom environment
- Relevant UK teaching qualifications
- Right to work in the UK
- Passion, commitment, and a willingness to go the extra mile for the quality education and training of children and young people
- An enhanced DBS (if not on the update service)
- Appropriate references on request
All applicants are subject to Academics compliance vetting and background checks in live with Government 'KCSIE' rules and regulations (Keeping Children Safe in Education).
Here at Academics, we are willing to support you every step of the way in your new career journey as a Secondary Computer Science Teacher full-time Doncaster. The South Yorkshire branch are keen to secure an inspirational Teacher to work with our client partner school. Education and training support can be provided.