Secondary School, Haringey
September 2022 - December 2022
Monday - Friday, £130-£190 per day
We are looking for an experienced Science Teacher to join a 'Good' Ofsted-rated mixed secondary school in Haringey, North London. This will be a full-time role from September 2022 - December 2022, term time only, with the potential for extension depending on the school's needs.
The successful Science Teacher must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) essential
- Previous experience working as a Science teacher
- Be confident teaching Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to GCSEs.
- Strong behaviour management
- A bubbly, adaptable and hardworking personality
The successful candidate will be offered an interview subject to DBS and clearance checks by Veritas Education.
Please apply online or send your CV directly through to Sivaja on to be considered.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'