Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We're a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We're loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It's more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
As a Sales Executive, you will report to our Sales Manager to help achieve sales objectives by selling to a wide range of prospective customers who would benefit from using products within their company. The successful applicant will go through a training process that will enable them to identify prospective new clients, present product demonstrations, sell the products through a consultative approach and pass them through to onboarding. As well as maintaining communication and a strong relationship with existing clients, helping them with their requirements with a focus on customer retention. Additionally:
- Establishing prospective client needs and opportunity for the company
- Selling the company products to prospective clients through demonstrating and presenting our product portfolio
- Liaising with clients through a variety of methods i.e. Telephone, Face to Face, e-consult (Microsoft Team/Zoom)
- Maintain regular contact with key clients, building strong professional relationships both new business and existing clients
- Matching key products to existing clients and leading contract renewals
- Creating and processing contracts and maintaining records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Working towards monthly or annual targets
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they're baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
- You will need to be customer centric - putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
- You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working - have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team grow
- A flexible approach to your work - have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
- A passionate and personable nature - be creative and confident in your work, and comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
- An honest style of communication - being transparent and clear in everything you do.
- Has a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field e.g. data analytics, business administration, customer success
- End-user experience of CRM/CSM tooling and ability to find and problem solve issues effectively
- Rapid self-learner and adaptable to new software solutions and products
- Good understanding of the Customer Success function and end-to-end process flow
- Highly organised with the ability to think strategically and prioritize tasks
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and varying stakeholder
Core Working Hours
- 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working model
If you are looking for a new challenge, keen to make a difference and would like the opportunity to work with an award-winning software house, come and join the family.