At Bridgewater Finance Group we have a singular goal of being 'here to help', offering easy to understand advice and ethical solutions to individuals in debt. With a focus on expertise, integrity, and respect we put our customers and people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for Sales Executives to join our advisory team. This role will consist of conducting initial fact finds about the customer's financial situation before passing along to a senior advisor. You will get to know your customer, provide impartial advice, and really be involved in making a difference in their lives - whilst also earning an excellent package!
If you have a positive attitude and the desire to succeed, we can offer extensive training and quick progression within the company
We would love to hear from you if
- You have experience in a phone-based role and are looking to make a real difference in your career
- You have the ability to learn and develop your skills quickly. You will use these skills to help our customer in their journey with us.
- You can communicate in a professional manner with a variety of customers
- You are self-motivated and have the desire to progress
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking to join a company where you can achieve fast tracked progression.
Benefits at Bridgewater Finance Group
- Competitive base salary plus weekly and monthly commission structures. You can expect to earn anything from £80 - £160 per week in additional cash bonuses - paid straight into your account every Friday
- Companywide early Friday finishes
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- The opportunity to undertake an industry recognised Charted Institute of Credit Management qualification
- Desirable Grade II listed city centre office and excellent facilities including onsite gym and Starbucks
- Lively social scene and corporate events such as an annual summer ball