We have an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Coordinator tojoin our Liverpool office. You will join us on a full-time basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary + benefits.
Led by Rodolphe Saadé, the CMA CGM Group, a global leader in shipping and logistics, serves more than 420 ports around the world on five continents. With its subsidiary CEVA Logistics, a world leader in logistics, and its air freight division CMA CGM AIR CARGO, the CMA CGM Group is continually innovating to offer its customers a complete and increasingly efficient range of new shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.
Committed to the energy transition in shipping, and a pioneer in the use of alternative fuels, the CMA CGM Group has set a target to become Net Zero Carbon by 2050.
Through the CMA CGM Foundation, the Group acts in humanitarian crises that require an emergency response by mobilizing the Group's shipping and logistics expertise to bring humanitarian supplies around the world.
Present in 160 countries through its network of more than 400 offices and 750 warehouses, the Group employs more than 150,000 people worldwide, including 2,900 in Marseilles where its head office is located.
The Sales Coordinator Role
You will provide quotations to customers and follow up. Act as support and back up for the Account Manager Develop and increase volumes in defined Sales Segment and coordinator sales tasks within organization
Your responsibilities as our Sales Coordinator will include:
- Handle quotations for BBK / OOG / Military requests received by Account Manager and customers within KPI
- Maintain FOB costing system
- Maintain Weekly Reporting via One note system
- Request DDSM exception and update info into the system
- Monitor quotations pending from line
- Create, update and follow up quotations on a dedicated portfolio of customer
- Capture customer feedback in Market ID and recorded in CRM
- Ensure bookings are freighted according to agreed rates and DDSM on workflow report
- Lead on dispute resolution and contact HO on Freight & DDSM claims when required
- Negotiate with Head Office Pricer to secure competitive pricing to develop volumes/revenue
- Coordinate with agency trade manger to ensure focus on trade piority
- Maintain and develop strong lasting relationships
To become our Sales Coordinator, you'll need:
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent (Grade C/equivalent in English and Mathematics)
- Seeks new ways to improve current working methods
- Solutions focused
- LARA Knowledge
- LISA Knowledge
- Must have a good telephone manner when speaking to customers
- Pro-active/Can-do attitude
- Ability to offer alternate solutions to clients
- Previous Sales coordinator experience
- Confident to build customer relationships
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills
In return, we will offer our Sales Coordinator:
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays) increasing with length of service plus additional day over Christmas period and the opportunity to buy/sell annual leave
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous pension scheme up to 26% total contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Commitment to promoting awareness and understanding of Mental Health through our Mental Health and Wellbeing Charter
- Health plan including an Employee Assistance Programme
- Local and global development opportunities across 160 countries within the CMA CGM Group, including opportunities at our iconic Head Office tower in Marseille
- Cycle to work scheme/ Season ticket loans
- Enhanced policies including Maternity & Paternity
- Employee recognition awards
- Considerable scope for personal and professional growth through the CMA CGM Academy
Closing date for applications: Midnight on 9th September 2022
Are you bold, imaginative, ready to take the initiative with integrity, and feel you are the right candidate for Sales Coordinator role?Then please click 'apply' now! We would love to hear from you!