Urgent Need: REGISTERED NURSE - SURGICAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
This region is ideal for any and all who enjoy being outdoors. You get to see all four seasons and all of the activities they have to offer. The bigger New Hampshire lakes are not too far in the summer, nor is the coast of Maine.
During the cooler months there are mountains to hike, bike, ski and snowboard on; many of which people are traveling hours to get to and they are in your backyard!
- Part-Time, benefited (32 hours per week)
- Provides professional nursing care to surgical services patients
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and registered with the NH State Board of Nursing
- Prior surgical services experience a plus
- BLS and ACLS certification
For more information please email me your resume and any questions you may have