Residential Conveyancing Secretary - Salary £23,500 - £24,800 - Canterbury
Our client a leading law firm have a great opportunity for a secretary to join their busy Residential Conveyancing team based at their offices in Canterbury, Kent.
This role involves secretarial and administrative support to allocated Fee Earners within the team.
- Preparing correspondence and other written communications, typing from manuscript or audio / digital dictation
- Ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and that electronic filing is completed daily
- Ensuring regular archiving of electronic files
- Involvement in the full residential conveyancing process, including land registry searches, document completion etc.
- Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and e-mail including taking messages
- Arranging appointments and booking rooms for meetings
- Diary management for allocated fee earner
- Maintaining accurate, individual time records using CMS in accordance with the firm's procedures
- Attending team, partnership and training meetings as required
- Assisting with holiday cover both within the team and, if necessary, to other teams and departments
- Assisting and support all members of the team
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks, duties or requests as and when required by the team or the wider partnership
Are you the right person?
The successful candidate will have Residential Conveyancing Secretarial experience and proven ability to efficiently use a case management system, Microsoft Office applications and digital dictation to ensure the delivery of excellent client service.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team. The position would suit a highly organised individual who works well under pressure and can use their initiative when required.
What they can offer you
The company is a friendly and welcoming environment. Whilst they expect their people to work hard, they also want you to enjoy their work and establish successful careers with them. Therefore, they offer everyone the opportunity to train, develop and grow.
You will be offered a competitive salary, pension, 23 days holiday per year, rising to 26 days after 3 years' service, life assurance, private medical insurance, group income protection, staff discounts, social events and much more. Their employees also benefit from a discretionary annual bonus scheme.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised.
We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website