Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
6:45 PM - 6:45 AM
24 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
This role will require floating to multiple units
COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Shift: 36 GWW; Every 3rd / Nights - every other.
- Holidays: Rotate with core staff
- First to Float. RN will float to MB, or level 1 nursery if traveler has experience.
- BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Must be able to circulate C-sections.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-05
- Expected Length: 16 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3