Do you have previous office based experience which you would like to utilise in an exciting new role?
Are you looking to start a progressive career?
Do you have confident communication skills and a proactive, self-motivating attitude?
Are you passionate about people and developing professional relationships?
Si Recruitment is recognised as the leading, independent recruitment agency operating in Northallerton, Teesside and Harrogate areas. We have a unique opportunity for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our Northallerton office, recruiting for an established and highly successful Office Support & Sales desk covering Teesside and the wider East-Durham area.
No previous recruitment experience is required as full training will be provided to the successful candidate from our supportive and hands-on managers.
Experience within a sales role or office environment would be beneficial but we also recognise key skills including self-motivation, tenaciousness and a positive, hardworking attitude.
Examples of the Permanent & Temporary roles you would be helping your clients recruit for include:
- Office Management
- Sales and Business Development
- Executive Assistant
- Customer Service
- Transport Planner
Key duties include:
- Taking enquiries from clients regarding vacancies and arranging meetings with clients
- Shortlisting and submitting CVs to vacancies
- Arranging interviews, giving feedback and handling the rejection/offer procedure
- Business development and business generation
- Taking enquiries, registrations and interviewing of candidates
- Confirming professional qualifications, identity and eligibility to work of candidates
- Taking references and writing CVs where applicable
- Maintenance and administration of database
- Full-time 37 hour working week, although 4 days per week would also be considered for someone requiring part-time hours
- Good basic salary and generous commission package
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Modern, bright office
- Great team environment and quarterly social outings