I am recruiting for a large business in St Albans for a Recruitment Advisor.
This is a 3 month FTC with a highly likely chance of going Perm!
Up to £35,000, 2-3 days in the office, the rest from home.Must be able to start immediately.
- End to end management of the recruitment process.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders to identify and advise on recruitment needs, ensuring the best talent is sourced.
- Coordination and management of recruitment processes and attraction via internal referral scheme, Company website, LinkedIn and social media platforms.
- Working alongside the Head of HR, ensuring a collaborative and consistent approach within the recruitment function.
- Work with hiring managers to identify skill sets; where required, test validity and comprehensiveness of job descriptions.
Functional and/or Technical Skills
- Ability to source candidates by proactive methods
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and a self-learner
- Excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator, able to build and develop relationships at all levels.
- Competent in all MS Office packages