Competitive Salary Full-Time Flexible Benefits
Our client, the largest independent accountancy practice is seeking to recruit an experienced and professional Receptionist/Building society clerk on a full-time basis to help support our team and clients in our Barnstaple office. The role will be varied and will suit a dynamic and highly organised individual who enjoys both people contact and administration.
36.25 hours/ 5 days per week including the requirement to work on average 1 in every 3 Saturdays
Receptionist responsibilities include: -
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: -
- Opening the office ready for staff and client arrival, ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy , Managing meeting room diaries, and client hospitality
- Providing ad hoc accounts administration and secretarial support reporting to the Partners and Directors of the office
- Answering the telephone, directing calls, and taking and passing on messages accurately and efficiently
- Providing a professional and good impression of the Firm whether that be via face to face, over the phone or through written communication
- Audio and copy typing, photocopying/binding documents, and scanning and handling incoming and/or outgoing correspondence into the Document Management System
Receptionist requirements include: -
- Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and qualifications
- Resilient, able to multi-task, and work independently / flexibly
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise, and meet deadlines
- Sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with audio typing is an advantage
Your Benefits for a Receptionist: -
- 36.25 hours/ 5 days per week including the requirement to work on average 1 in every 3 Saturdays
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after 3 years' service
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Buy and sell holiday
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes
- Pension 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years of service
- Flexible benefits including private medical insurance, cycle to work and payroll charity giving.
If you have a positive attitude and are a friendly and approachable individual who is seeking a new role in an established firm, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse