JOB ROLE: SCHOOL RECEPTIONISTLOCATION: CARDIFFPAY: £10.50- £12 PER HOUR
HOURS: 37, MONDAY TO FRIDAY
CONTRACT: TEMPORARY, ONGOING
START DATE: ASAP
Are you looking for an receptionist/administration job with a difference? Do you like working with children? Then this is the role for you. Great hours and a varied job.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual responsible for supporting the admin department. In addition, you will be the first point of contact to visitors, so will be responsible for providing an effective and confidential desk and support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of many aspects of the school. This is a varied and busy role. In return, we offer excellent support from colleagues and staff, commitment to and access to internal and external training.
- Welcoming visitors to the school and dealing with their enquiries.
- Answering the phone, directing enquiries and taking notes for staff.
- Managing email/post.
- Administration relating to pupil attendance and contacting parents.
- End to end management of allocated suppliers to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Deal with supplier queries and monitoring school supplies.
- Process of staff expenses and credit card statements checking for all receipts
- Month / Year end duties
- Assist with company credit card administration
- Assist with petty cash
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player, excellent communicator, highly motivated
- Organised, resourceful and competent
- Using IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports, newsletters.
If this role is of interest, please click 'apply now'.
All successful candidates will be subject to a full enhanced DBS check and registration process.