QHSE Manager is required digital solutions and telecoms company who have a showroom, warehouse and offices in Hertford. Employing over 250 people across 5 locations the UK this is a fantastic opportunity to truly make a difference.
This QHSE Manager job is initially a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. This position is a hybrid role split between the Hertford office and working from home, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.00pm and could also be considered on a part time basis (3 days a week).
This role is supporting and maintaining the implementation and integration of the new management systems commensurate with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards as well as all health, safety, environmental and facilities.
The successful QHSE Manager must have:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Knowledge and experience of implementation of ISO 4001, 9001 and 45001.
Duties of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager include:
- ISO 14001, 9001 and 45001 - conducting internal and external audits
- Risk assessment of environmental impacts of the company and update and renew Environmental policy
- Comply with H&S requirements - training, policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work etc
- Facilities - project manage and supervise work of contractors, respond to emergency situations, review subcontractors, plan essential services such as security, maintenance, mail, cleaning etc
- Fleet management of company vehicles and licences
In reward you will be paid a salary of c. £40,000 p.a. plus 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, life assurance, PerkBox etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to learn more then please apply via the job board or speak to Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.