Property Administrator / Office Administrator - c£30k - Bishops Stortford (Office Based)
My client is a traditional, small to medium sized independent managing agent established to manage blocks within Hertfordshire, Essex and London from their offices in Bishops Stortford.
An opportunity has arisen for a property administrator / office administrator to work alongside the director and wider property team with the following duties: -
- General office admin to include responding to emails and telephone queries
- Meet and interact with residents and resolve issues / service requests in a timely manner
- Assist in preparing annual service charge budgets, accounts, and demands including interim and final invoicing and collection.
- Deal with day-to-day incidents and maintenance issues, direct action if instructed.
- Deal with health and safety matters and reports to ensure compliance and risks are removed.
- From time to time to carry out block inspections with the PM's
- Maintain a good working relationship with third party suppliers (such as contractors and agents)
- Assist with managing insurance claims and / or loss adjusters.
- Preparation of LPE1 forms for solicitors.
The suitable property administrator / office administrator doesn't need to have prior property exposure (although would be beneficial). You are required however to have held a previous role as an administrator in a professional environment.
Salary for the successful property administrator / office administrator will range from £25k - £30k to start with regular reviews and uplifts based on performance.
Naturally the property administrator / office administrator will eventually progress to Property Manager once ready with full autonomy over their own portfolio. Training will be provided in house
If you are a quality minded, dedicated office administrator with experience within a professional environment who would like to work for an independent firm please apply now for immediate consideration.