Opus People Solutions on behalf of Suffolk County Council, are seeking a Project Officer to complete a temporary placement to start ASAP until 31 March 2023. This role is partly remote, you will be expected to attend the Ipswich office once a week offering 37 hours per week.As a Project Officer, you will support the Local Welfare Assistance Scheme for - Public Health and Communities. To be successful in the role you must deliver excellent customer service, be able to solve problems effectively, have strong IT / Numerical skills ( you will use spreadsheets, various reports and new systems ).Duties and responsibilities :
- You will be supporting the LWAS Business Support Officers with applications to the LWAS - for those requiring additional financial support.
- Management of the LWAS inbox resolving and escalating issues
- Administration of the LWAS application process
- Generating reports for payments
- Liaising with Gateway Partners and members of the public to ensure accuracy of information
- Supporting the Foodbanks Project Manager