Working with an online community-based advertisement company!
This role is critical in driving data-led decision-making and product development through experimentation, identifying opportunities, and influencing the product strategy
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong background in quantitative thinking, data analysis, and statistics is essential.
- Proven track record of creating actionable insight and recommendations which have driven business impact.
- Web/app analytics experience in a product development environment.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and Excel is essential. Proficiency in Python and/or R is a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc).
- Experience with A/B test design and analysis (in any domain) is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Olawale Garuba at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
KEY TERMSIBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser