Private Client Tax - Senior, Supervisor OR Manager
An impressive and family orientated firm of chartered accountants are currently looking to recruit a Private Client Tax professional at either Senior, Supervisor or Manager level to join their growing team in Reading. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a long-established firm with a great reputation in the area and a diverse and exciting client base.
- Managing a portfolio of self-assessment tax clients including personal tax clients, partnerships and trusts: preparing their annual tax returns, managing budgets and billing, and providing tax advice as required.
- Providing ad hoc advisory work relating to Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Estate work.
- Preparation of Forms P11Ds.
- Client liaison and communication.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior tax staff.
- Meeting with potential new clients and assisting with client onboarding.
- Assisting the departmental manager with timetabling and workflow.
The candidate will have prior accountancy practice experience and good knowledge and proficient use of Tax software, with an ability to work without direct supervision.
An excellent salary package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience. There is fantastic opportunity for progression for an ambitious candidate, as part of a small but growing tax team, undertaking a variety of work for a wide range of clients.
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Jodi King from AJ Chambers.