Opportunity to join a high performance digital marketing team within a leading insurance specialist.
Potential to build wider marketing and commercial knowledge
My client is a leading insurance specialist based in South West London.
Key responsibilities of this PPC marketing position:
- Manage paid media channels to exceed KPI's, with a particular focus on Paid Search (PPC).
- Working with agency partners to achieve commercial goals.
- Develop paid media testing plans to maximise performance against KPI's.
- Work with client partners to develop collaborative strategies across Paid Search.
- Manage our evolving digital marketing reporting, continuously looking for opportunities to improve it.
- Help develop the Digital Marketing function, identifying ways to add value across the wider business.
- Work with Digital Product owners to develop end-to-end conversion journeys, to maximise ROI on marketing spend.
Key requirements of this PPC marketing executive position:
- Previous experience working on Paid Search (either agency/managing an agency in house)
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads and/or SA360, including both the ad platforms and the conversion tracking feature.
- Previous experience working with paid media agencies - and the confidence to challenge them to deliver their best work.
- Comfortable presenting results to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a chance to join a leading insurance specialist as a PPC Marketing Executive in a role with fantastic career progression, a competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
£30,000 - £40,000 + Discretionary bonusOffering hybrid working and great company benefits.