CompHealth is currently assisting a North Dakota hospital-owned practice with their search for an urologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and two other physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a ND license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a highly competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in North Dakota. The area offers the beautiful, wide-open vistas and homes that overlook the magnificent Missouri River. Join a secure, developing community with dining, libations, and retail.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV and references to .
- Urologist needed
- General urology practice open to sub-specialty training
- Robotics available
- 25 to 30 patients a day
- Kidney transplant program established
- Visa candidates accepted
- Highly lucrative compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail