An exciting urologist opportunity is now available with a large group in Connecticut. Their need is for general urology, but they are open to subspecialty. There is also access to a robot, if needed. There will be a shard call schedule. You will practice in Hartford and see patients in outreach clinics. Candidates must be board certified in urology. J1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a base salary two-year income guarantee that is based on experience You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in or near Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Offering a two-year base salary guarantee
- Join a large group of urologists
- General urology need, but open to subspecialty
- Shared call schedule
- Access to robot, if needed
- Large primary care referral network.
- Also see patients in outreach clinics
- Hartford is a major city with airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail