Exciting CVT surgery opportunities are now available at a facility in North Carolina. A current physician is retiring, so the group is accepting new candidates. They are looking to hire 1 experienced and 1 newly trained surgeon. Your schedule will be traditional with a 1:5 call. You will work closely with other surgeons and cardiac advanced practice providers who do call and rounds. Candidates who do cardiac, thoracic, and vascular is preferred, but they are open to any combination.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other CVT surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Salaried with bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Supportive medical community
- Active TAVR program, da Vinci robotics on site
- Take over existing patient base
- Busy team of CVT surgeons
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Easy drive to Raleigh and beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail