Join a well-established and world-class organization in an affluent suburb of St. Louis, MO. Work in a great environment that offers support and a work-life balance. Work Monday through Friday with a low call that allows plenty of time to access parks and local recreation in this historic area. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within two years and be fellowship trained. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This position is offering a sign-on bonus, generous student loan repayment, life insurance, a 401k, 5 days of CME and $3k, occurrence-based malpractice, and vacation time.
For confidential inquiries, please forward your current CV to and call Victoria Fournier at .
- $25k sign-on bonus
- Solo rheumatologist in a growing service line
- 2020 candidates welcome
- Generous student loan repayment
- Monday through Friday
- Mostly outpatient
- Not for profit organization
- Lovely, trendy, upscale suburb of St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail