CompHealth is currently assisting a West Virginia established private group with their search for a radiologist due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a shared call every 6 weeks, and they utilize an after-hours service for preliminary interpretations. The group currently interprets studies for two hospitals, a mammography center and several outpatient clinics (all interlinked with remote reading capability). Proficiency in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities including CTA, MRA, and PET/CT is required, as well as light IR procedures. They prefer a well-trained physician, with a strong MSK background, to additionally provide all facets of general diagnostic radiology, CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and mammography.
This partnership potential opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this West Virginia community. It offers an affordable cost of living, and it's in a beautiful location for outdoor enthusiasts. There is a ski resort accessible, trails for biking, kayaking, canoeing, and rivers for whitewater rafting.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at or email to . All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number .
- Partnership potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Established private group
- Shared call
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Average 80 to 120 reads per day
- Proficiency in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities
- Ability to perform light IR procedures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail