A new mammography physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. Enjoy an established hospital referral base with the autonomy of a private practice. You will work weekdays from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, and from 12 to 8 pm. Weekends are on a 1 in 6 rotation form 8 am to 6 pm. You will have state-of-the-art imaging equipment, and have the ability to subspecialize in breast imaging. Candidates must be board certified, fellowship trained, and MQSA certified.
This position offers a competitive compensation with a biannual bonus and profit share. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, paid medical and vision benefits, term life insurance policy, and 12 weeks of PTO.
Pittsburgh has a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people and the affordability and walk ability of the city, and you've got the perfect recipe for a great place to live and work.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at or email to . All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number .
- 12 weeks of PTO
- Ability to subspecialize MSK
- Established hospital referral base
- Autonomy of a private practice
- State-of-art imaging equipment
- Hospital constructing new expansion
- Fellowship-trained MSK
- Located in a metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail