Flexible M-F schedule. These positions operate like a private practice. They will determine how many patients to see and how long it takes to treat them.
Our approach is a collaborative team effort between psychiatrists, psych NPs, psychologists, facility staff, family and other medical providers.
Conditions treated include:
- Depression (most prevalent)
- Anxiety (most prevalent)
- Adjustment disorders (most prevalent)
- Behavioral symptoms of dementia
- Non-compliance with treatment, diet or medication
- Poor motivation (for rehab)
- Alcohol or substance abuse
- Pre-existing history of mental illness
- Other family issues, roommate conflicts, aggression, inappropriate behavior, obesity
Base salary + bonus incentives High $200k salary.
Paid professional liability insurance, including tail
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
Yearly CME allowance plus free CME opportunities
Flexible Monday Friday schedule
Paid vacation, CME time, and sick time (20 vacation/CME days, 10 sick days, CME allowance is $2600)
401k (but no match), they are also eligible to participate in SERP (Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan)
Extensive orientation and training period
Company-provided laptop and WiFi hotspot
Dedicated administrative support staff