CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
You will enjoy living and working in this central California city. Flower fields, vineyards, and lakeside leisure come together to create a truly dynamic destination.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call or text Pamela Mead directly at or email your CV to .
- General psychiatrist to see mostly adults, but open to seeing children would be a plus
- 100% outpatient or can offer a mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Mentorship available to residents and fellows
- Work Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 5/6 pm, Fridays are optional
- 3 NP, 2 PAs, and 2 RNs
- Owner is seeking someone to take over his practice in the next few years so he can retire
- Competitive salary with a full benefits package
- Beautiful coastal city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail