CompHealth is currently assisting a single-specialty group in Indiana with their search for a pain management physician. The group needs additional physicians to help cover growing communities. You will need to be ABA certified in pain management. PM&R physicians with fellowship training will be considered. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other anesthesia physicians. You will need an IN medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. They have other similar positions in Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky needing to be filled.
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or forward your CV and references to .
- All new facility and equipment
- Grow your own practice
- High earning potential
- Established group with multiple facilities
- Easy drive to Cincinnati, Ft. Wayne, and Indianapolis
- Malpractice paid
- Relocation assistance
- Income guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail